Monday 1 March 2010

Becca and I are often asked why we are staying together - or how we're going to stay together after... you know... you've had the... you know...


People ask Becca : 


'Won't Jaye want to use her new bits?'


Like my potential lady parts are some kind of gadget - something it would be a shame to leave in the drawer.   Well, yes, it's quite possible I will never be known by a man carnally in the full sense - but then I wouldn't have been anyway would I?   If I didn't have new bits to use.


We'll improvise with what we've got - that's what we'll do.  And we'll be fine.


Some men can't see the point of removing what you've got and replacing it with...say... a dildo when you could just stay as you are, jaye.  They are, I think, rather failing to grasp the dildo's advantages over the anatomical variety of thing - ie you can take the fuffing thing off.


And take turns.


Some people like to think we're just friends who live together.  Well we are friends who live together but we are a couple too.  A proper couple - not 'brother and sister' as someone rather insanely once said to me.  Wrong on so many levels...


She loves me the way I am - and the way I'm going to be. So my new bits will be coming out of the drawer, don't worry.  My old bits will be left in the cupboard under the sink though - you know the mouldy, dusty one?  Next to the rusty furniture polish and the sugar soap...   

1 comment: