Wednesday 23 June 2010

How do you make a hormone?


...don't pay her, according to the joke of old.  Terrible.


Anyway, I am in celebratory mood (hence the fireworks) because I have made a big step in my journey - I am finally taking hormones.  I don't suppose anything amazing is going to happen in the next three months of me being on Progynova 2 mg - but that's OK because I need a low dose at first.  Otherwise you develop very small, not nice boobies.   


The development needs to be slow and gradual - like you'd get at puberty really, which is basically what's going to happen.  Not that I'm going to end up with a big old massive pair, but I should have something at last.


But it's not all about boobs - the hormones should eventually slow down unwanted hair growth, make the wanted hair (like, on my head) softer and make my skin nice and soft and girly.  Also I should put on some weight on my hips and bum and eventually just look a bit more like a girl because of fat redistribution in my face.  When you look at a TS whose been taking HRT for some time you can see this effect, their features are softer.


They will increase the dose after three months, at which time I will have the first injection to combat the enemy forces (testosterone).


I have wanted this for a long time and I feel, well, pretty happy about it.  Which is good, because I don't feel happy about things that are happening all that much - more about things that have happened.


I carefully read the leaflet that came with my tablets - basically it's all directed at women going through the menopause so I think I can disregard the stuff about unusual spotting.


I absolutely never have trouble with my periods - it's a gift.


There's nothing else to say really - I am just happy.  That's all.















1 comment:

  1. Slowly? pah you want an instant comic book effect. Take one pill and blam, blonde bombshell with a huge rack.

    ReplyDelete