Sunday 17 October 2010

Freddie's Hoo Newspaper



I am really proud that Freddie sat and wrote this earlier this evening.  He worked hard on it so I thought I'd post it here.  I just helped with some of the spelling but the words are his.  I think some of his sentences are really beautiful and honest - especially the last one : 



Hoo news Paper

Hoo is my home with 7356 people Including me. Our School has 160 pupils. But I get treated horribly at the park because my dads a girl. Anyway lets get back to Hoo.

Hoo is a good place for children in the history of Hoo but we had bad times like getting bullied. Hoo is the most healthy village in England because the crops grow every year.

The roads are too busy because Hoo is quite busy.
We have a shop called McCoys what makes the best fish in Hoo. Hoo is my habitat.

Hoo is like a sun to me but it is filled up with knowledge and wisdom.

                    




No comments:

Post a Comment