Friday 21 May 2010

Overwhelmed !



You know what - people are good.  Don't let anyone tell you any different.


So many people have been so kind and supportive to me - it's amazing.  I always knew most people were kind - I just never knew how good they were.


When I started this transition someone said to me that I would alienate a lot of people who love me and they wouldn't understand.  What a crock that was - everyone who matters is 100% behind me - I never thought it could be like this.


And when I walk past someone who looks me up and down and looks angry, well, it means nothing to me any more because I have a crowd of people at my shoulder shouting encouragement.


You have all given me the strength to carry on and do this - and that strength will carry on into the future.  Whatever happens, I just wanted to thank you.


My dream is coming true - there's no clever way to put it, nothing poetical to say.  My dream is coming true and if I've been brave along the way it's only because of all the wonderful people whispering in my ear : 'you go girl' ...


xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment