Saturday 31 July 2010

Little blue pills...


Bless wonderful Progynova - the little blue pills that make Jaye's dreams come true...


This picture isn't actually them - it's just some other blue pills which I've put in for illustrative purposes.


Anyway, yeah - I have six weeks left of my first course of HRT (so halfway through) and I think taking the little blue pills for the last six weeks has been definitely one of the best things I've ever done.  I have never been happier.


There have been three main effects so far - firstly the unwanted hair growth has slowed down a little, which is wonderful.  Looking forward to more of that.


Secondly my emotions have all been 'turned up' - that's how it feels anyway.  
I am happier and giggle a lot more - and when I get upset I find I can actually cry and get it out, which I couldn't easily do before.


Of course the most dramatic effect is in the boob area of thing.  After just a couple of weeks I noticed that my previously flat bony chest was starting to jiggle very slightly.  I could even create a nascent cleavage by pulling my 'boobs' together - which I could never do before.


In fact, seeing as I am so underweight, no part of me has ever jiggled before because I have never put weight on like that, so it was a completely new and amazing feeling.


Today I tried on a dress (which I bought) and found I was actually nearly filling the booby bit, on the right hand side anyway.  It's so wonderful !!   I say on the right hand side because the development has been pretty uneven so far - much more on that side.  Apparently that's normal in us pubescent girls (ahem).


Lucy Left is catching up a bit a bit with Ruby Right now anyway.  This could be a new cartoon couldn't it - the adventures of Lucy Left and Ruby Right... ha ha


On some days I can't feel anything happening, although when I'm in the shower I can 'feel' the water on my chest, if you know what I mean.  On other days (like today) I get all kinds of pulling, dragging, tingling achy feelings in my boobs - not necessarily comfortable as such but wonderful to me because I know it's all happening.


It won't be long now and my testosterone will be suppressed and I'll be on DOUBLE the dose of little blue pills - woop!    You know that feeling of excitement when you wake up on Christmas day - well every day is like that for me at the moment.


Hormones are amazing - I've only had 84mg of oestrogen in total in the last six weeks.  You have 500mg of paracetamol in one tablet when you have a headache - that just goes to show how astonishing hormones are.


I think if you know me and see me at work or wherever you probably can't see what I'm talking about as you can't detect much difference through clothing yet - but believe me the change is amazing for me.  It's a miracle.


Yay!!!!!!!!





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment